LOVE the grumpy faces! Kids love the funniest things, luckily they are usually the cheapest things too. In this case, a shower isn't so cheap, but you didn't have to buy it, so in a way, it's cheap:)
what a cutie! i loved finally getting caught up on your blog! what fun you are having always. seeing all that good food (cheesecake, melting pot) reminds me that i miss cooking club in cleveland. oh food.....YUM!
I am a stay-at-home mom while my husband is (finally) a dentist in the Lakewood area. I absolutely love spending time with my kids. We love to travel, eat out, and go shopping. In my spare time (wait, what's that?) I like to cook, read, and sleep in.
6 comments:
For playtime you should just throw some toys in there and shut the door :)
What's the grumpy face for? :)
LOVE the grumpy faces! Kids love the funniest things, luckily they are usually the cheapest things too. In this case, a shower isn't so cheap, but you didn't have to buy it, so in a way, it's cheap:)
what a cutie! i loved finally getting caught up on your blog! what fun you are having always. seeing all that good food (cheesecake, melting pot) reminds me that i miss cooking club in cleveland. oh food.....YUM!
Oooh! I love Kelli's idea!
Emma loves the bathtub, too! I can't keep the girl out of the bathroom. If you figure out a way, pass it on!
Post a Comment