This is my only picture from Mother's Day. A typical picture with three kids. Jack thinks when we pull out the camera that it's time to try out his ninja or boxing moves.
We also went to the Melting Pot while my brother and his wife were in town. We celebrated Bryan's and Ana Lee's birthdays too. The food was delicious, as always, and we all left way too full!
Bryan, Adam and Kory
Ana Lee, me and Celeste. Man, I'm pasty!
Mom and Dad
Our yummy dinner... raw. Oh well, it was delicous after it was cooked! Steak, potstickers, shrimp, ahi tuna (not watermelon), chili rubbed chicken and pork tenderloin.
The best part of it all! We love the Yin and Yang chocolate. The best of both worlds! Although Bryan and Celeste got the traditional, which is a chocolate and peanut butter and it was super yummy too! My mom got the passion fruit swirl, which looks just like the Yin and Yang, but the white chocolate part is pink and it was surprisingly good!
Aren't you all hungry now! Ha! I wish they served the chocolate fondue first because by the time they bring it out at the end, I am so full that I can't even enjoy all the rice krispie treats and brownies to dip in my chocolate! I'll have to go for just the chocolate sometime.


5 comments:
Yummy! I'm jealous! That is so funny about Jack pulling the faces during the song. Too bad you couldn't get a picture of that! When are you guys coming to see us?
What a great Mother's Day! And, how nice that Adam arranged for the sitter. I love when Brent does that! Miss you!
Your post was basically about yummy food, and now I'm hungry. Thanks. A lot.
The Ram? What a great choice, Adam. And I'd sure like the recipe for those short ribs. And the bread pudding. Glad you had a great Mother's Day!
I miss you guys! what fun adventures you have been on! I am glad you had a wonderful mothers day. I really love your dads company fundraiser! Heel-a-rious!
Post a Comment