I love to spend time at my parents house and my sisters house. Why? Usually I am there for dinner (yay for food!) but mainly I am just coveting their yards. We have a backyard, but since we're renting still I refuse to put money into it and the grass in our yard sucks. So we just go over to someone else's house and use their yard.
I loved that all the kids lined up to watch the pickle ball game going on. Well, all the kids plus Ana Lee on the left. Adam and Dave played Bryan and Kory. It was pretty intense.
I still can't get enough of this face Madelynn makes. She does it when she's mad (like here) and when she's being silly.
Papa, Madelynn, Olivia, Cole, Bryce and Ana Lee. I love the kiddie-sized camp chairs!
Where was Jack? Trying to play pickle ball. As cute as he is, the boys kicked him off the court anyway.
Twinners! Jack and Bryce came to Nana's house wearing the same shirt! This was totally not on purpose. These two actually have a lot of the same shirts being that Celeste and I happen to have similar taste and shop at the same stores. I get asked often if they are twins since they both have red hair too!
This is what I get when I try to get a regular picture of Jack. Silly kids!
When we buy a house one of the things I am looking for (besides a really big kitchen and lots of bedrooms) is a big backyard. My kids LOVE to be outside and I miss being able to send them outside on nice days. Hopefully that day comes sooner than later! I'm tired of renting and ready to have a yard of my own that my kids can be excited about. Like having a trampoline and a swingset and a picnic table....


7 comments:
amen! i'm tired of renting too! though the house we're renting right now has an awesome back yard....so that helps a little.
That is a cute face and a cute dress and I love the little ponytails.
I'm telling you, Ladies, renting has it's perks! Enjoy it! I'm actually looking forward to not constantly dumping all our $$$ into our house each month! I am with you on the big backyard thing, though! That's at the top of my list!
I love Jack and his "twin" cousin! They are so cute!!!
Amen Amen Amen! I can't wait to have a backyard where I can send the kids out to get their energy without worring about cars running over them in our parking lot! I love Madelynn's mad-face. If I were her mom, I'd purposing make her mad so I could see the mad-face!
I love the twinners picture! Too funny that it wasn't even planned. That looks like a fun backyard. I have to admit backyards are the best! I was looking for all the same things that you listed. Love big kitchens!!
Nice fenced-in backyards are like free babysitters :)
I'm totally a kid :) haha. I LOVE the pic of Bryce and Jack in the same shirt. So cute.
Post a Comment