Sunday, May 9, 2010

Papa's birthday

One of the things I love about living so close to family is celebrating birthdays. We get together and have cake and ice cream and just have fun. My dad's birthday was this past weekend and we all got together to celebrate. The kids even got to play outside and enjoy the nice weather we are finally getting. Celeste and I made him Tyler Florence's Ultimate Cheesecake. It was delicious!
Here she is in all her glory!

Amongst all his other gifts, us kids got my dad this sign. If any of you know my dad, this fits him perfectly!

I'm seeing a lot of baths in her future.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

That cheesecake turned out well. Isn't it delish?! I love the lemon blueberry flavor. I'm glad he liked his sign, it sort of sums it up, doesn't it?

Celeste Pearson said...

That sign really is dad in a nutshell! And Madelynn looks a little too happy to have cookie all over her. Good luck with that!

Garrett said...

Oh, I wish we were still neighbors so you could run a little plate of cheesecake upstairs...

(That's not the only reason I wish we were still neighbors...your fax machine is another...)

Rachel said...

Man I love that cheesecake!! It looks beautiful. That is so cool that you guys can celebrate every birthday with family. I'm jealous. Madelynn's dress is so cute!

Summer said...

WOW! That cheesecake looks amazing!!! I want some!