She hates them. A lot. It is a traumatic experience for her and she just sobs when I put them in. Not cries. Sobs. Like I am killing a small piece of her heart every time I put that elastic band in her hair. It's that sad, and yet I put them in because they are so cute. She'll live. Olivia was the same way, although she fought me a lot harder than Madelynn does, but she survived it, right?
Thursday, May 6, 2010
My little bug
I don't know what it is in Adam's and my genes that make our kids bald when they are born. There is a little hair on top of their head, but that hair is all they've got until they are at least a year old. It's really sad! Especially for the girls who have to deal with those headbands and big bows just to prove they are girls and not, in fact, bald boys. Well, Madelynn finally passed the milestone of her first piggy tails (or antennae, since they are still so small). And let me tell you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I don't think you are killing a piece of heart. You are slowly tearing out her SOUL!! Haha! But she is way cute in her pigtails and now I won't accidently call her Mike or something. She is all girl :)
She is such a cute bug. I love the antenna pigtail stage. I want another girl!
SOOO cute!! Love those first little piggies. Rylynn still fights me when we do her hair...everyday!! Hopefully Madelynn will outgrow the sobbing soon. Olivia seems to be great with it. Maybe when you come to visit she can teach Rylynn how to deal with it.
I love it! She should have to endure it every day just because the end result is too cute.
She is so darling, and yes, I can already do that in Mary's hair:) She'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow! You should be the one with girls who have hair since you know how to style it cute, my poor girls get headbands because their mom is hair challenged!
I love the little piggies! SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment