So, I am in love with this kid on American Idol. His name is David Archuleta, and I really hope you all knew that because hello?! You should be watching American Idol! Anyway, every time I watch this video, I get goose bumps. When I saw him sing it last week, it made me cry (okay, so I'm an emotional person!). And I can not wait for tomorrow night to hear him again. Disclaimer: Sorry to Kelli for copying your post, but I didn't know how to post YouTube stuff until after I talked to you about your awesome David post too.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I don't mind that you copied Kelli. It just gave me a reason to watch it twice! I love him and he is no doubt going to win. Actually - what is a word that means more than love? Obsession? Stalking? Whatever, Woohoo!
Well, I can't comment on Kelli's and not on yours. Now I'll know who to root for when I occasionally watch. I hope he wins!
I like him too. I think he's so cute! I heard that he's LDS but I don't know for sure if that is true but he is from Utah. Another fav is Brooke White and I know she is LDS. Cool to have 2 LDS Idols in the top 20 at least!
Carissa, Garrett and I LOVE David!! We watched this performance over and over (thank you Tivo!) I can't wait to see what he'll do next week. He is totally going to win.
Okay this kid is LDS, but I still haven't watched! I just know that there are a few LDS people on Dancing with the Stars and AI this season which is kinda fun! I'll try to be better at watching!:)
I've never liked this song, but he actually made me like it. I thought it was better than John Lennon's recording. David is so going to win.
Hey I'm totally okay with you copying my post, David is totally worth it. You know, when I told Jeremiah that my latest blog post was this song, he was like "Really?" like "Please tell me you're joking"...as if his friends actually look at this blog and might judge him on it. I can't help it, I love this kid.
Is Brooke White LDS? I thought she was too but then one week (I think 70's week) she was wearing a short skirt for the results show. Maybe she counted the tights as pants??? Anyway, just wondering.
I think David is a moonie...I heard his parents have a license plate cover that says, "R U Moon-e 2?"
Don't mind my husband, he is such a dork, but he thinks he is so funny!
Heck yeah! We love David too! He's so talented and just so darn cute!!!
Oh man, I love him too! I was at the grocery store on tuesday last week and was getting so impatient because they were taking forever at the pharmacy...I ended up missing him because I didn't get home soon enough...I was so mad about it the whole night! He's just so cute! Do you know Becky Slivka in our ward? David's family lives two houses down from her in-laws...she said he's really that nice and down to earth in person, kinda cool! Who didn't love when he nudged Ryan Seacret's arm a few weeks ago? Cute!
Post a Comment