
Josh Turner was her opening act and I love him. One of my favorite country songs is "Would You Go With Me" by him and it was the last song he sang at the concert. I was so excited when he started singing it that I screamed! His deep voice is just so sexy!

Carrie Underwood was amazing. Not only is she beautiful, but she can sing and really put on a show. I've loved her since American Idol- she's the only contestant I've actually called and voted for! She changed her outfit numerous times and sang all of my favorite songs. Even though we had to drive 3 hours to the concert and didn't get home until 2:30am, we had a great time. Thank goodness for caffeine, Sun Chips, and good conversation to keep us awake. Thanks for the fun, girls! And a big shout out to Garrett for watching all the kids while the other husbands were at school. Thanks!




9 comments:
Your videos and pictures are so much better than mine! I really need to invest in a new camera that has more than 3 mega pixels. Pathetic!
I'm so jealous it makes me sick! Your videos are so good! And I love love love Josh Turner too - his new song with Trisha Yearwood is great. Isn't it nice to go to a concert that has a good preshow??? Next time Carrie comes in concert we are all going together (you can pay since Adam will be making all the moo-lah!)! Glad you had a good time! (P.S. After you called and let me listen to the concert I almost cried - partly because I knew you were having such a good time and partly because I wanted to be there - and, okay, partly because I'm overtired and an emotional wreck!)
I'm glad you had fun, too bad it was so far away for me, but at least I got to kind of pretend I was there by watching your videos. I'm not a huge country fan but I love Carrie Underwood.
How fun!! I'm so jealous you got to see Josh Turner-I absolutely love him!!
I am jealous! I love Carrie Underwood! Next time you go, give me a call.
How fun! I don't know which would be better- seeing Carrie Underwood, or getting out of Cleveland for a few days! I'm glad you girls had a good time.
SO FUN! I love country music! (you could say I'm a wanna be cowgirl) And I'm totally with you about Josh Turner, his voice is like creamy dark chocolate...okay, maybe not really but I think he's so good! I'm hinting around to Bren that Brad Paisley is coming in Aug to Blossom and that that would be a perfect birthday present.
Anyway, glad you got to go and have fun!
How was the museum the other day? Sorry we didn't make it, I'm kind of a mess these days, but thanks for the invite.
Lucky!!! That looks like so much fun!!! I love country concerts! We went all the way to Vegas (in JULY!) to see Rascal Flatts once and it was totally worth it! I even bought a cowgirl hat! HaHaHa! I wanna go next time! Ü
I'm #9 to post? WOW. Well, I was just telling someone that the only concerts I would ever really want to go to are the Dixie Chicks (their music speaks to me) and Carrie Underwood. So jealous!
Post a Comment