Here is another video of Jack eating. I love watching him eat. I think it's cute. Anyway, he loves noodles of any kind. Just please don't notice that I am feeding him the most nutritionally deficient kind of noodle- Top Ramen. (I wanted to title this blog post "Jack Sucks" because of how he eats his noodles, but I figured someone might get offended, so I didn't. Adam thought I was funny though...) Oh, and not only is he eating the vitamin-packed ramen, but they are also watching TV while eating dinner (what?! Two dinner faux-pas in one sitting?!). But hey, it's Sesame Street so at least it's a little educational, right?
I had to throw in a picture of Olivia. She makes it look sunny, with her sunglasses and flowery dress... but don't let her fool you. It snowed again tonight, and they are calling for 4-7 inches of snow. Really, I just want an Easter where I don't have to bundle my kids up and where we can have an Easter Egg Hunt outside instead of in the living room!


8 comments:
So cute! I love the noodle eating one. His little dimples go in on the sides! I love how he looks so serious while he is eating too. I have to say my favorite moment of the spinning one is when he walks backward and crashes into the wall. What a cutie! Now we just gotta get Meeska on tape so Garrett will be happy.
That video of him spinning cracked me up! What a cutie! I also loved how when he was slurping his noodles he would stop to laugh. Kids are so funny!
Not overload, just total hilariousness! I swear I've seen him eat noodles before, but I still did a little LOL when I saw him on video. Hayden will swallow while eating long noodles and then gag and pull them back up (ew! Isn't that what guys did in elementary school?!) so we cut their noodles. And I love his spin, and how he gets dizzy, falls, and gets right back up again. Like he is missing some brain cells, just like his mom =)
I know I tell you all the time, but I really love that boy! He is the happiest kid I know! (it must say something about his parents!) I especially love the video of him spinning! Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard! Olivia's little laugh in the back is so cute (her laugh is almost as cute as Jack's smiles)
SO Mom and I and Bryan watched the videos of Jack and I seriously laughed so hard I cried. I can't believe how funny he is! And tell Olivia that when I go to Hawaii when I am rich and famous that I will take her with me ONLY if she wears her sunglasses. Keep an eye out for me for cheap tickets! How did your Easter dinner go?
PS - Dad watched the videos and did his "Dad Chuckle" (you know what I am talking abou). He thought it was hilarious and thought you should send the noodle one into to AFV (I didn't even tell him you wanted to send the spinning one in!!)
The noodle sucking is too cute! Jack is just adorable! I could adopt him if you want! Ü
What funny little kids!!
Post a Comment