
Olivia and Jack posing with the monkey statue. Olivia used to be afraid of this thing, but Jack thought it was awesome.

We also ended up at the Cleveland Children's Museum one day. We have been here almost three years and this was our first time there! I can't believe we waited that long. The kids had a blast. It's really awesome. There is a room for toddlers where they can play on a slide, play with huge soft blocks, pretend food, and big cars. Then there is a "city" type room where they can play pretend in a grocery store, bank, house, bus, and doctor's office. This was Olivia's favorite and she loved pretending to be "shopping" or cleaning the house. They also have a water play room, which was Jack's favorite. He got soaking wet but loved it. We will definitely be getting an annual pass to this place!
Jack playing with the blocks in the toddler area. Adam would stack them up and Jack would knock them down. He loved it, as you can tell.
Olivia is shopping at the "store." Notice she has the essentials- fudge pops and milk.
Olivia and Jack playing with the water. Why weren't we smart enough to put a rain coat on Jack too? Notice in the picture below how soaked he is.
On a side note, I am officially an Ohioan now. Adam randomly asked me when my license expired and I realized it had expired on my birthday... in January! So when we went to the license bureau I was told that I not only had to take a vision and written test, I had to take a driving test too! I was so nervous! I totally passed the driving test and everything, but I felt like I was 16 again. It was weird. And I sort of miss my Utah license. For anyone else out there, it is an expensive mistake to make, letting your license expire. I had to buy a permit and a license, even though I only had the permit for 30 minutes. But at least I have a way to prove I am a county resident so I can get in the zoo for free, right? 

9 comments:
I want to go to the children's museum...um, I mean, I want my kids to go to the children's museum? I can imagine we'd be there all day! Maybe next time I visit. Sorry about your license, at least you remembered to keep your headlights on so you didn't get pulled over (as if people actually do that!).
I just left a forever long comment and accidentally navigated away from this page and lost it all! So, here I go again:
You're good to have only had your temporary license for a month. Kolby used his for a whole year and finally took the tests last month to get his real license. Don't worry, he BARELY past the driving test! I miss my Utah plates too. I guess I'm suppose to get an Ohio license with my Ohio plates, but I am going to play innocent.
I'm glad you guys had a good spring break. You make me want to go to the zoo. When it officially gets warm, we will have to go together. And, if you loved the Children's museum here (I love it too), you HAVE to visit the Pittsburg museum before you leave. We should all do a day trip together!
Okay see, now my comment is even longer with that addition at the top. Sorry. Love the post!
I don't know if Seattle has a children's museum but it looks like so much fun! You keep giving me excuses to bring my whole family out there!! (P.S. Keep those excuses coming so I can convince Bryan!) Glad you had a good spring break!!!
Cute pictures! It sounds like you guys had a great spring break! One of these days we have got to make it out to the children's museum. I really should have thought of that in the winter since now it is finally getting nice outside. Oh well.
Finally I have caught up on your blog! I've been such a slacker! I love your Best Mom Ever post...you do what you can to get by each day, right? I'm so pregnant and STILL drinking Coke like it's water...I hope the baby turns out okay...maybe with a bit of hyperactivity. Oh well!:) At least my kids are happy each day because I'm happy.:) What fun that zoo is! What a fun idea to just chill for your Spring Break, too! Jack's hair is SO RED! WOW! Very cute children! You're so cool Carissa!
Again, it's great to see your family Adam and Carissa. Karli and I would love to gawk over your kids when and if you're ever in Utah again.
Olivia is after my own heart with the fudge pops. Is she available to shop for me?
Olivia is after my own heart with the fudge pops. Is she available to shop for me?
LOVE the pic of the TWO monkeys on the bench! LOL! What a fun day! I need to do free zoo Monday again now that the weather is nice. Yeah, getting a driver's licence or a car registered in Ohio is a big pain! Could they make it any more complicated?
Post a Comment