
These are the cupcakes Adam and I made. We decided to have a "manly" theme going on to maybe entice Jack away from princess dolls and Barbie movies. Adam actually made the cupcakes while I frosted them.




Jack was way excited about all of his presents and all of his friends. Olivia was really funny. Whenever he opened a present (or had "help" opening a present) she would say something like "This is so exciting" and "Oh my goodness that is so fun" and was sometimes more excited than Jack was.Here are some Jack facts for you all:
He is exactly 30 lbs and 3 feet tall.
Loves: Blocks, anything in the sky like airplanes or helicopters, swinging, going to the park, binkys, raisins, chicken nuggets, giving hugs, watching movies, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, cars, dogs (from a distance), trains and busses since they are the same thing to him, taking medicine, taking baths, McDonald's and getting into things he's not supposed to.
Hates: Having water dumped on his head, being told what to do, going to bed at night, when Olivia goes to preschool, sharing his toys (although he is getting better at this), hamburgers, anything hot (temperature, not spicy), being held down, sprinklers, being shut out of Olivia's room, salad, pretty much any sauce like ketchup or BBQ sauce, most vegetables.


13 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jack! Thanks for inviting us to your party! Your cupcakes were cute and yummy!
I can't believe he is 2 either. What a cute little boy. Maybe we'll meet him sometime.
Happy Birthday, Jack! Looks like a lot of fun!
So really Bryce is the cutest red head but Jack is a REALLY close second. He looks so grown up in his pictures. And I think his crush on Disney Princesses is so funny - save those pictures for when he's older! Happy Bday Jack Jack!
I can't believe he's 2 too! What a cutie! Maybe my boys can have a better influence on him and teach him to fight and yell and hit...and play ball!
Happy Birthday Jack! I seriously can't believe he's already 2...it seems like you just had him!! Wish we could have made it and partook of those yummy cupcakes...both kids were out with bad colds :( Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I don't know why you went through the trouble of making manly cupcakes when Rachel and Garrett ruined it with the Snow White doll. But I'm glad you guys had a fun little party for him. Sorry we couldn't make it. Blame it on the economy, or gas prices, or me not wanting to be in a car for 2 1/2 hours. But we still love Jack Jack.
I really can't belive that it's already been two years since Jack was born...I can still remember holding him at the hospital that day, wow!
He's so cute, and his party was a blast! We really should hang out more, it's always so fun.
That was such a fun little party! I love his face when he is opening the presents. Olivia was hilarious while he was opening them. I wish you had that on video. She is such a good big sister to him. Thanks for letting us participate in the Jack festivities! We love that boy!
Poyfair! Oh my goodness it was so good to hear from you! Aren't these blogs fun? How else would I know exactly what Adam Poyfair and his beautiful family are up to? You family is gorgeous as well. I'm thrilled for your new addition on the way too! Your wife is funny; I love reading her posts. It's fun to feel like I kind of know what everyone's like as an adult now. Happy birthday to Jack! I will definitely tell everyone you said hi, and I hope you do make it back this way. I see Sarah and Amy here and there. I love that they're still the same :)
Take care,
Eryn
No worries about my name. I think I get the stupidity award, as I didn't even notice!!
Happy birthday Jack! He really is the cutest red head EVER!
Sooooo, on the way to the airport yesterday, my LAME husband realized that he forgot to call you guys. (It's been a little crazy) Obviously, he won't be staying with your parents. I guess the hospital has rules about how close they have to be... and he was able to find a place closer. Please thank your mom and dad for their amazingly generous offer. It really was SO nice. Sorry Dale forgot to call!
By the way, Hayden is 37 inches (3 feet and 1 inch in case your math is rusty) and 32 lbs. Jack is catching up awfully quickly. I'll blame it on Hayden's lack of growing/gaining weight, not on Jack, who looks like a normal 2 year old, unlike Hayden who is the shortest kid in his preschool class.
Post a Comment