Monday, September 22, 2008
Call me lazy
My new favorite little thing? A cocoa maker. Olivia was more excited about it than I was. How much lazier can I get, having a machine make my cocoa for me (well, I have to add the milk and cocoa powder)? Oh well, it's delicious and well blended... and did I mention it makes the cocoa for you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Not lazy...you're a genius! I'm the only loser triplet without a Cocomotion =) I'll have to see if they go on sale, I'd love me some hot cocoa!
I have one too! Love that it warms the cocoa while it stirs it. ...Though sometimes I'm too lazy to get it out of the cupboard! LOL
haha that is great! Just in time for winter around the corner :)
Lazy!
That can't be lazy!!! That's just good sense. Yum! I love hot cocoa!!!
I have that SAME hot cocoa maker! I got it for Christmas two years ago and we LOVE it. It has a permanent place on our counter as soon as the temperature turns 60 outside. And it's not lazy - it's amazing! Even Bryan loves it and always shows off our hot cocoa making abilities when people are over. One time we made hot cocoa for 8 missionaries that were at our house!
Wow...I'm almost convinced to just go out and buy one, everyone is so positive about it (except Garrett)...not that the weather is cooperating with hot cocoa, but soon enough right?
I got one of these last year on sale at Walmart (yes, occasionally I do cheat on Target) for $9.99. I LOVE this machine!!! Every night after the kids would go to bed Travis and I would have a a cup of cocoa. I got them for everyone in my family and they all too became addicted. My brother makes pudding in his and my mom makes soup in hers. I like to keep it real with the good stuff, chocolate. Just some milk and a hand full of chocolate chips.
That's not lazy... that's GENIUS! I want one!
I love that thing!! Walmart better get them back in stock soon, cause I am dying for one. I love the new background too!
My sister got this for a wedding present and loves it. When I went to visit shortly after she got married she showed it off and brewed me up some yummy cocoa!
um...whatever...that is one of my most favorite kitchen gadgets EVER!
First of all... so sorry it has been so long since I commented! CONGRATS on a baby... and a girl... and I too can't believe you have a 4-year-old!!!
This is one of my favorite christmas presents that I have ever received!
Post a Comment