Saturday, September 13, 2008

Olivia's New 'Do

I really have not liked Olivia's hair lately. It just had no body and was so limp, even if I tried to do something with it. Even though I loved her hair long before, I also really liked it how we cut it at Christmas because it was really easy to do.

So I took Olivia to my cute friend Stacey who cut her hair sooooo cute!

Here she is before the hair cut. I asked her that morning if she wanted her hair long or short. She said she wanted to cut it like we did at Nana's house (which was where we were when we cut it short at Christmas). She also said she didn't want any "nuts" in her hair (aka "knots").

During the hair cut. It only took about 20 minutes and she was really good about sitting still and doing what Stacey told her to.The finale! It is way cute and way easy to do. Stacey added some layers so when it grows out this time it won't be as heavy on the bottom and maybe lay nicer.

12 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute hair Olivia! I love the short look, it makes her look older! However, I am highly disappointed that there are no Carissa-haircut pictures on your post!!!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Oh yeah. I also cut about 6 inches of hair off too, but I only have my "before" picture so far. I will post my pictures later when I remember to get my "after" picture! Sorry Kel!

Briana said...

VERY cute!

Stina said...

So, yeah, I should be at church right now. But, I have a sick boy. :) I love the haircut. She is such a cutie. Jordyn never never wants her hair cut. We'll live through Olivia's stylish ventures.

Miriam said...

Cute, cute! I can't believe how big she is now! It seems like she was just the little 11 month old Olivia that you moved here with and now she's all grown up!

Destiny Rayburn said...

I love her hair cut! And I can't wait to see your...

Kristin said...

I absolutely love it...SO CUTE!!!

Celeste Pearson said...

Yeah, as I said before, it's sad when a four-year-old has cuter hair than me. I bet her clothes are more fashionable too right???

Rachel said...

I hate it when I have nuts in my hair too:) Love the cute bob!

Summer said...

Wow! Great haircut! What a pretty girl!

Ana Lee said...

Oh my gosh I love her haircut! That is so cute!

Carrie Anne said...

darling!