Today we were at Jack's 6 month appointment and Olivia was bored while we were waiting for the doctor to come in, so I started to ask her where everyone was that she knew (like "Olivia, where's Nana?" and so on). So this is the conversation from what I remember:
Me: Hey Olivia, where's Papa?
Olivia: Papa's at work.
Me: Where's Nana?
Olivia: Nana's at work too.
Me: Where is Daddy?
Olivia: Work.
Me: No, Daddy is at school.
Olivia: No, Daddy school went bye bye. Daddy's at work.
Me: Oh ok. So where is Rix?
Olivia: babble babble Rix in trouble.
Me: Rix is in trouble? Where is Celeste at then?
Olivia: Celeste at home Rix in trouble.
(Honestly, I don't know why Rix would be in trouble)
Me: So where is Bryan in all this?
Olivia: Bryan at Oh Baby (Old Navy) with Rix.
Me: Where is Kelli?
Olivia: babble babble slow Jeremiah home Hayden.
(I'm guessing she was saying Kelli is at home with Hayden and Jage, but I don't know where "slow" fits in)
Me: Jeremiah is slow?
Olivia: Yeah. Miah slow Hayden go woowoo! (like a train, not a cat call!)
By the way, Jack is 20 1/2 pounds and is doing fine. He is a little viral infection that makes him have these red bumps on his body but they should go away when his cold clears up. He is in the 97th percentile for his weight and around the 70th for his height and head size.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Maybe Olivia thinks I'm slow?? Or she has me confused with you? Honestly, you're the airhead, not me! I need to start remembering the things Hayden says to me.
I think what Livvy was saying is the Jeremiah is a SLOW DRIVER (grandma driver anyone?) and Hayden wanted to go fast like a train. And FYI Bryce is like 40th percentile for his height and weight (or something like that) and 90th percentile for his head. He must get that from the Pearson side!
Post a Comment