Friday, March 23, 2007
Finally... some progress!
Olivia went potty in the potty chair today for the first time. We are trying the "naked all day" approach and it's working okay (as in no accidents yet). She was sitting on her potty chair with her sippy cup beside her, watching a movie when she suddenly looked at Adam in sheer terror. He called me into the room and she looked down at her potty then up at me with an "I think I did something bad" face. But I think after all the partying we did she realized that it was okay and she even got to pick a toy out of her bucket (she chose the purple My Little Pony). Jack didn't seem to appreciate the big step Olivia just took, since we woke him up from his nap with our "hoorays" and "woohoos." We are trying for another round of pee, but we'll see (hey that rhymed!). Anyway, I know how all of you are so interested in my child's bathroom progress, so this should satisfy you for a while! Hooray for Olivia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think I may have to try the "naked all day" approach...but with boys accidents are a little different =) Congrats, though, hope she progresses from here!
How is the potty training going? I find consistency is great and Jill gave me a great piece of advice: If you are serious about potty training, then have NO diapers in the house so you can't have a weak moment and put her in diapers. It was great for me because I definitely had my weak moments!
Post a Comment