By the way, a "baby soup" in the title is what Olivia calls her bathing suit. Can you guess how many days it took me to figure out what she was asking for? I'm just glad she doesn't really want baby soup. That would just be weird.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Swimming in our baby soups
Adam had spring break this week so we decided to get away and stay at Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, OH. It's an indoor water park (heated constantly at 84 degrees! Whee!) that is attached to a hotel. It was so much fun. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. Olivia, who in the past has been slightly afraid of water near her face, actually had a blast and went on slides and splashed around. Jack was content to sit with Adam or I and watch everyone else around us. Although Adam and I had to take turns going on the adult slides so the other could watch the kids, it was a lot of fun. I am just surprised that I was able to get myself into a bathing suit for more than a couple minutes.I'd like to thank my elliptical machine and Diet Dr. Pepper for that.
This is the 700+ gallons of water that dumps from a huge bucket every 10 minutes or so. Adam loved to go under it. I never did. However, Adam did bring Olivia under it. She, not surprisingly, did not like it. It took a half a day to coax her to go near that part of the park again.
The whole family, showered and dry, ready for dinner. We had a lot of fun and hope we can go again next year, maybe to another park this time. Yes, there are many indoor water parks/hotels in the Sandusky area. Maybe next time we can have more people join us or family can travel out and come with us (hey! A family reunion!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I loved the pictures. You guys do the funnest things as a family! The water park looked great. Maybe we should all go in together and open a place like that in Provo, then we could all retire with milliions. :)
I like Christina's idea. It sure beats the heck out of retiring with ten bucks! Anyway, it looked like lots of fun!!! We should for sure come out and go there before you and Adam move!!!
Post a Comment