Jack discovered his feet recently and has developed an obsession with them. One day he was facing me while sitting on my lap and I pulled his socks off. His eyes got so wide and just started at his piggies. Suddenly he lunged for them and somehow got them in his mouth. He hasn't tried that again (I can guarantee they probably didn't taste very good) but ever since he has tried to hold them and grab them any chance he can. I put shoes on him the other day and it was like a new test. The shoes were so heavy and he couldn't pick his feet up with his hands so he resorted to leaning forward to get them with total concentration... until he fell over and continued to try and get this new thing attached to his beloved piggies.
By the way, we are putting off solid foods for another month. After realizing that Jack was not getting used to rice cereal like we hoped he would, we decided to just wait. No reason to force it upon the poor kid. He is addicted to his bottle and that is fine with me.


1 comment:
So it must be a Hjelm thing because Bryce will be crying or something, and I will take off his socks and he will stop crying and smile and pull at them and eat them (apparantly he thinks they taste yummy or something). And I can't believe how long Livvy's hair is! I'm reading abouthow cute she was about throwing away binkys and all I can think about is how long her hair is!
Post a Comment