We traveled down to Adam's hometown of Vancouver a couple of weekends ago with all three kids stuffed in the back of the Saturn. Adam thought it would save on gas, which it totally did, but cost us much more in sanity. My kids don't know what to do without a DVD player in the car! Anyway, our nephew Nolan (Adam's sister's son) was getting baptized and we were super excited to go down and see everyone that was there. Plus, Olivia is still afraid of getting baptized (something about being shoved underwater) so we are trying to show her as many times as possible that it is totally safe. Oh, and spiritual.
Adam's dad, Ed, and his wife, Peggy with the kids.
I love this picture of Madelynn with Sarah. Madelynn loved her!
Jack playing at Grandma Sharon's house. He put the table doily on his head and thought he was so cute!
Can you see why I loathe family pictures? My kids are never ready! And Madelynn is just ready to go, since it was past 3 and she still hadn't napped.
Thanks Sarah for inviting us! We had a lot of fun seeing family, although we missed Amy and her family. We'll be going back down to Vancouver soon!
4 comments:
Thank you so much! I know that couldn't have been a peachy ride for such a short visit. We loved having you there and being able to see you guys and play with the cousins. We miss you guys!
Adam also did a wonderful job with his talk.
I can see why family pictures are a little challenging :) Looks like a fun trip (and I totally see what you mean, about that one thing, but not what I thought you were referring to!) Haha! I think Adam should totally have one!
You are way more brave than me to take a road trip without the DVD player! I can't even believe you guys could fit all hour stuff in their. You guys are so lucky that so much of your family is so close. That's so funny that Olivia is scared to be baptized. Oh well you still have a few years to get her to warm up to the idea:)
I want to know what Celeste is talking about...
So where'd the picture of the baptism boy? And my family pictures are like that, too. I haven't figured out how to properly bribe for photos yet.
Post a Comment