I know I need to update my blog. I know you are all dying to know what the Poyfairs are up to. We're just busy. And so tired. I'm tired. Adam's tired (he is asleep on the couch by 9pm most nights) and Jack and Madelynn are both sick. Jack even asked to take a nap today and then asked to go to bed tonight at 7. On a high note, Jack finally attached himself to a new blankey. He used to have three, which all came together in a cotton receiving blanket pack. He lost one in Cleveland, he lost one at Great Wolf Lodge here in Washington, and the third was so worn that it is now in shreds. I'm just glad he attached himself to a small fuzzy blanket that I bought him a long time ago because it was small and fuzzy, and was sold with the title "child's lovey blanket." Crisis averted, people!
Anyway, once we are not so busy with T-ball practice and cleaning and cooking and dealing with three children, I'll update. I have a cute post in my head about the marshmallows we roasted at my parents' house. I hope to get to that tomorrow. I haven't seen my husband since Tuesday night. I kind of want to eat ice cream and watch a movie with him. Or fall asleep by 8pm. We'll see.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love lovey stories with happy endings. Instead of attaching him to an actual lovey, though, you should have gone for something more unique, like a spoon or a Barbie doll :)
I'm attempting to update, as well. It's hectic sometimes huh?!
I have been so bad at blogging lately too. Seriously three kids are soooo tiring. Garrett and I usually fall asleep on the couch too. I'm glad to hear that those nasty blankies are done away with:) I just saw those lovey blankey things at walmart the other day and I was going to buy one for Beckett to have since he is anti-binky. We'll see.
Glad he loves the new lovey! Saves you money having him pick out his own :) And I want to eat ice cream too! I've got some Girl Scout Samoa ice cream just chilling (literally) in my fridge!
Go take a nice long nap. Wish I could be there to tend your kids while you did. But, that's what Celeste is for, right?
Post a Comment