Thursday, September 3, 2009
Hair Drama
Jack was beginning to look a little like a third daughter, so we decided it was time to cut his hair. The little curls around his ears were kinda cute, but in a girly way, so we chopped them off. I always hate cutting his hair because part of me thinks that it won't be red anymore! We took him to Great Clips because after the last time I realized it's a multi-person job to get it done!
Before- when he still was semi-clueless about what was going on.
During- obviously very aware of what was going on. Adam had to hold him the whole time while most of the time (when I wasn't documenting) I had to hold his face in my hands and talk to him so he would keep his head still. The stylist was so nice to work with us! What ever happened to the boy who thought it was funny to get his hair cut?!
After- Yeah, I think he's flipping me off. Definitely. But he looks so cute. Adam is just happy to have his little boy back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
At least you didn't give him a sucker to soothe him during the haircut. I learned that one the hard way. Duh.
What a stinker! He sure looks handsome with his new cut though!
No more Jacklyn? That's too bad. She was cute.
I love the oblivious picture. How does he not know what's going on? You are in a hair cutting place!! But Bryce is the same way as Jack. It must be the red in the head!
Good times! I remember being there the last time and it wasn't pretty. Poor Jack! His haircut is really cute though.
What a cute, cute haircut!! He is so cute too.
I like the new 'do. How are you guys liking WA? We were just there for a visit a couple weeks ago. You'll have to post more pictures of your neighborhood and stuff.
Post a Comment