Madelynn has been taking baths in the kitchen sink and playing with the sink strainer (we sanitized it first- I promise!). She L.O.V.E.D. it. Can you tell?
We went to the SuperMall in Auburn that is really not all that "super". I couldn't find any great back-to-school deals, but they did have a fun carousel for the kiddos. Yeah, that's a creepy cat Olivia chose to sit on.
Madelynn has been wearing some big bows and has such a fun personality now. We love her. She's definitely a keeper.
Madelynn has also finally got a high chair to sit in. We love the Space Saver one. She's loving feeding herself the star cereal and sometimes actually gets it in her mouth.
On Patriot's Day all the local fire stations had an open house. The kids got to sit in a fire truck and see the inside of an ambulance, then they fed us all hot dogs and chips. All for FREE. It was a fun little activity. I think the steering wheel is as big as Olivia is.
Jack is trying to give the fireman thumbs up but is obviously having issues. It looks like he's dancing instead.
All the kids (minus Cole) inside an ambulance. I was so nervous they were going to mess something up but they were all really good about not touching anything. I really hope to never see the inside of one of these things for real. It kind of freaked me out.
Rix and Olivia "driving" the ambulance. Rix is already a scary driver.
Adam and I went to lunch with Madelynn the other day. All we could see of her in her high chair was her head because the table was so high. It was so cute I decided to take a picture, and then she pulled this face. She looks a little annoyed, hopefully with the table height and not my picture taking!


6 comments:
This post definitely made me laugh. I love that Adam and Rix are outfit buddies. So hilarious! I always knew Adam was young at heart!
Also, when we toured an firehouse--the ambulance creeped me out too.
And, love the picture of Madelynn. Glad you've decided to keep her. If you ever change your mind, she can come stay with us!
Cute pictures! Yeah, that cat Olivia picked is pretty creepy.
Being in an ambulance was kind of scary but sorta cool, mostly because Roman wasn't still injured, and I had to hold Roman while I sat on the stretcher. Sorry the super mall wasn't that super, I need to go to the Park City outlets one day, maybe I'll have better luck? Your kids are adorable as always, I love Jack's thumbs up sign, Roman did the pointer finger thing for awhile, looked like he was doing a "#1" instead of thumbs up. Keep the pics of Madelynn coming so I can pretend I'm actually there to see her grow up and be ornery like the rest of you :)
YES! I DO miss you! The creepy cat cracked me up! HaHaHa!
Hey, I don't have your phone number! I need to talk to you!
I can't believe she is starting to crawl! I love that face at the end of the post. I can't wait to see her and get to know her little personality! Jack's thumbs up attempt is classic! I totally thought he was dancing when I looked at the picture. You sound like super mom to me. Canning peaches! I am still in the overwhelmed new mom of three stage. I swear you made this look way easier than it is. You were false advertisement!
I love Madelynn's face! It is so cute. And our blogs are like the same - we need to do things away from each other for the blog's sake! And let Adam know Rix has some shirts he is giving away, and Adam can have first dibs ;)
Post a Comment