We went to Wild Waves last week and the kids LOVED. IT. Wild Waves is a big water/theme park in Federal Way, Washington. We found $10 tickets (normally they are like $35!) so we decided even though it would be really crowded, we were going. It was pretty busy and
really hot but for ten bucks, who cares, right? Adam and I went with Celeste and all the kids and stayed on kids' rides and in the kiddie pool the whole time, which was fine with me.

I swear she's not mad, just squinting at the sun. She was super excited the whole day and didn't take very good naps. There was too much to look at!

Jack is definitely my fearless boy. He wanted to try any ride he was tall enough for. He loved the roller coaster and the cars and the boats.

He is also very much my water boy too. He could have stayed in the freezing kids pool all day if I let him. He had so much fun going down the slides and playing with the sprayers. I've seriously never seen him stay in one place for so long!

Olivia loved the water park too, despite the freezing water. Celeste and I were too cheap to buy the kids actual food in the park, so we "splurged" on lemonade and fries for them to share.

Apparently it was all too much for Madelynn, who fell asleep for a whopping 2o minutes after lunch.

Jack, me and Olivia on the carousel. They love it. It makes me nauseated.

Our two red-headed firemen, Bryce and Jack.

Rix and Olivia in the boats. Man, I can't wait for them to graduate to funner rides...

Bryce, Jack, Cole, Rix... a boatload of trouble.

Olivia begged to go on the ferris wheel because "Dora went on the ferris wheel!" as she put it.

Adam with Jack, Olivia and Rix on the giant dry slide. Olivia refused to go by herself but Jack insisted on it. He loved the thrill and we went on this slide many many many times.

I love this picture of Rix. He held onto this ride for dear life. It bounced up and down (like a kiddie version of a drop ride).

Last but not least, Olivia tried the roller coaster one more time (in case you don't remember her last attempt,
click here). We were getting ready to leave and she started crying because she had decided that she, in fact, DID want to go on the roller coaster. As you can see, she actually liked it this time. Although secretly I was hoping for a repeat drama performance.
6 comments:
I love Wild Waves!
Congrats to Adam on landing a job. It's great to know that soon you will be inflicting large amounts of pain on unsuspecting patients. Muuuwwaahhaaaahhhaaah! Mmuuuwwwaahhhaahaahhaa!
You really do need to update more.
I love Wild Waves. Cheap tickets are the best. And if we ever make it to WA for the 4th you'll need to share your secret location for watching the fireworks.
Looks like tons of fun!
Could I request a post? Did Adam get a partnership in a dental clinic? What did you guys work out?
So, you're kids are way more fun than my kids! They sat on the edge of the water instead of playing in it - no fun! And thanks for updating you slacker.
How fun! I loved that picture of the puget sound on the 4th--so pretty. Next time we're in WA we're going to have to call you guys!
Is Jack doing any better at staying in bed at night?
Oh my gosh Wild Waves looks SO FUN! That is awesome. $10 tickets are a steal, nice! Your and Celeste's kids look like they have so much fun together, that is awesome. I'm glad your 4th was so great and you were able to see the fireworks well.
We're excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment