Madelynn is such a wonderful baby. She must know she is #3 because she gives me a lot of down time and doesn't mind hanging out in her Bumbo chair or rolling around on the floor with her binky. She loves (and I mean loves) to sleep and loves to chew on things. Jack and Olivia adore her and love to give her hugs, although Jack's hugs are more on the lines of laying on her or pressing his skull into hers, but I know he really does it out of love (hopefully).
In honor of her 6 month "birthday", here are 6 things she likes and hates:
Madelynn LOVES:
Her pink fuzzy blanket, especially if she is tired or mad
Her exersaucer and teething toys
Bring wrapped to go to sleep (yup, still)
Chewing on anything, especially paper (she doesn't swallow it!), her teething rings and her binky- she's teething, obviously
Smiling and flirting with anyone who will look at her.
Baths and showers. She's my water baby!
Her exersaucer and teething toys
Bring wrapped to go to sleep (yup, still)
Chewing on anything, especially paper (she doesn't swallow it!), her teething rings and her binky- she's teething, obviously
Smiling and flirting with anyone who will look at her.
Baths and showers. She's my water baby!
Madelynn HATES:
When you walk towards her like you are going to pick her up and then walk away. She'll just cry.
Solids, for now. Hopefully that changes soon!
Having toys shoved in her mouth (ahem... Jack). Honestly, who would like that?
When she's tired and no one will put her to sleep.
Having a dirty diaper.
Not having attention when she thinks she needs it.
Solids, for now. Hopefully that changes soon!
Having toys shoved in her mouth (ahem... Jack). Honestly, who would like that?
When she's tired and no one will put her to sleep.
Having a dirty diaper.
Not having attention when she thinks she needs it.


6 comments:
Way to update! Aubrey also likes plastic bags and paper. If you want something a tad safer, try a candy wrapper or empty chips bag. I can't believe how big she is getting either! By the time I see her, she'll probably be walking! And Aubrey is no longer sleeping through the night either, maybe they formed a club? Madelynn is gorgeous, you need to keep up on the pictures so I can see your kids!....ok, and the occasional ones of you....okay, and a little of Adam :)
I love her "hates" list - she is such a girl! And I can't believe she is already six months!
I hate when toys get shoved in my mouth too Madelynn! She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is already six months. Good luck with the crying it out, that is so hard. Hope you guys have a great 4th! Your loft room looks so fun BTW.
She is such a cutie! I didn't realize she was so bald! But, her eyes are so much like Olivia's! I can't wait to meet her!
Aww! What a cute, sweet girl! CAn she really be 6 months already?! WOW! Miss you!
She is beautiful, 6 months goes by so fast!
Post a Comment