As requested, I am posting our wonderful news. No, we are not pregnant (CRAZY!). After four years of dental school, two trips to Washington before we moved out here, multiple "cold calls" to dental practices, many interviews all over Pierce and King Counties, and way too many calls to the Washington State Department of Health about where the heck his license was...
ADAM GOT A JOB!!!
Adam is now the dentist at the Lakewood branch of Light Dental Studios. He is going to be a partner in the Lakewood branch. He is really excited about this job. Not only is it in a great location (hello, across from an outdoor produce market and a McDonald's with a playland), but the dentist who hired him is a really nice guy. Adam really respects him and is grateful for the opportunity to learn from him.
Congrats Dr. Poyfair! I'll definitely post pictures of his office once things are more established. He just started Monday and I took the kids to see the practice today. It is beautiful inside and the staff is really nice. If anyone in Pierce County needs a dentist, come out our way!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
That's great news! Congrats! I miss my dentist, but glad you have been able to move on to bigger and better things!
Do we have to live in Pierce County to have dental work done? How's he with pro bono stuff? :) Congrats Adam, glad someone hired your ugly mug.
YEAH! Oh I am SO happy for you guys! Tell Adam congrats for us! See... prayer WORKS! Post pictures soon!
Needless to say, Adam has five willing patients already! We are so excited he found a job so I don't have to hear you complain - blah blah blah. Just kidding, sort of :)
Congrats!!! Maybe it will be worth it to come out twice a year to see Dr. Poyfair!!!
Congratulations you guys! You deserve it! I love all the cute pictures of your kids!!!
Yay! That is awesome! Congrats:)
Hooray for Dr Poyfair! That still sounds weird:) We are so happy for you guys. Hope we have some similar news to post soon!
CONGRATS!!! What great news!!!
Congrats guys!! Are you planning on staying there for a while or is this a stepping stone to opening your own practice? It feels great to bring an actual income in, doesn't it? Good luck!!
Post a Comment