My friend,
Sarah, took some pictures of Madelynn for me and she took a few sibling pictures as well. I think they turned out so good considering Madelynn is crying in almost all the sibling pictures and Jack was, well, being Jack. Sarah is an awesome photographer and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out!



Madelynn was so good for Sarah. She fell asleep (after much work) and I love how flexible babies are! Oh, and I had to post the following picture as well. It's funny how much work went into these pictures behind the scenes. Adam is holding a heating fan on Madelynn because she is naked and laying right next to our huge window, where outside the temperature is in the teens and we wanted her to be extra warm to fall asleep. I'm feeding her a bottle while she is laying down in order to make her content and not mad. And the big shiny thing is one of the photography pieces for reflecting light. It was chaotic at times but oh well. The pictures turned out great!
9 comments:
I think the behind the scenes picture says it all...lots of work! But totally worth it, such cute shots! Now I'm totally convinced that I need to book Andrea this summer (if we're in Utah) for some sibling shots. I'm in love with your pictures!
She is so beautiul! Pictures are a lot of work huh! Theya e so worth it in the end! Sara did a wonderful job!
Okay so the behind the scenes are the best. REmember at moms house when we were trying to take a picture of all the kids?? It was so loud! Anyway, they pictures are adorable and I'm regretting not taking any newborn pictures with my other kids. But they are so beautiful!! SHe did an amazing job.
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! You're so lucky to have such a talented friend! I love the pictures!
They are all so beautiful in those pics! Sara did a great job. I love how Olivia is Madelynn's mini mommy and how Jack tries:)
These are such great pics! Olivia looks beautiful, Jack looks fun and mischievious (like Jack! Ü), and little Madelynn is so sweet I just wanna jump in the pictures and cuddle her!
Great job, Sarah!
Carissa, those are the cutest pictures ever! I love how much Olivia and Jack adore their baby sister, it's easy to see in those pictures! Your friend Sara does an amazing job (and I'm sure it helps when the subjects are so stink'n cute!)
Hope you guys are doing well.
These pictures are beautiful! You have such cute kids!
Beautiful pictures! Your kids are gorgeous.
Post a Comment