We went to the pool for her birthday since we haven't been for almost three weeks. We stayed for a couple of hours swimming in the "big" pool and the toddler pool. Olivia loves to be in the big pool with her life jacket on, swimming all by herself. Jack would only swim with Adam in the big pool, and I don't blame him. I've decided that Adam is the much funner (is that a word?) parent than I am at the pool. He plays in the pool with the kids and throws them in the air and all, while I sit on the side of the pool with my feet barely dangling in. Oh well, I can't be the best at everything!
After the pool we hit the sack. Really, all four of us took much needed naps. Then we went to Red Robin to get her free birthday meal. It was funny- I told her "We're going to Red Robin after the pool!" and she said "Yeah! Red Robin! Um, Mommy, what's Red Robin?" So, I had to explain what it was, but made it sound cooler by mentioning the balloons you get there and her birthday sundae she got. She was way more excited after that.

Here are some fun facts about Olivia Jane:
Loves
Disney Princesses and Barbie
The color pink (and sometimes green)
Wearing dresses all the time
Playing dress up
Her friends and family
Going to the Eagle's Nest (free babysitting at the grocery store)
Eating ice cream
Happy Meals with chicken nuggets and apple dippers
Happy Meals with chicken nuggets and apple dippers
Playing at the park
Swimming
Giving hugs and kisses
Putting her puzzles together
Her blankey (still)
Milk, milk, and milk
Watching and helping Mommy bake and cook
Bossing Jack around
Hates
Hates
Being told "no"
Taking medicine (seriously, she throws up almost every time)
Taking naps
French fries
When Jack takes her toys
Getting piggy tails in her hair
Tomatoes
Sleeping with a blanket over her
Going to the doctor's
Sharing her toys
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA! We love you!


6 comments:
The Pool and Red Robin - what a fun day! Happy Birthday, Olivia!
I'm jealous of your day, serious fun-ness! Hayden totally relates Red Robin with birthdays, it's such a fun place to take them. I hope she has a fun party this weekend!
Happy Birthday, Olivia! Good luck with the upcoming party and just remember that you can cry if you want to.
- "Gay"
PS. Adam, I yearn for you tragically.
I love Olivia! I'm so excited to see her and Jack in a few months. And I love your list - I didn't know that she didn't like fries! P.S. That Garrett guy yearns for Adam tragically? Haha!
Happy Birthday, Livvy! Hope you could hear me & Jordyn singing back up to Celeste (she stole the show). Can't wait to see you guys in November!
Happy birthday Olivia! We love you! So as far as the pool goes, there are just some things that Dad's are better at than others, like we were talking about tonight. Monster games and all that. Anyway, we can't wait for her real party:) J/K
Post a Comment