GIRL!
We had our ultrasound this morning and even though I was nervous (I'm such a pessimist!), it turned out to be a lot of fun- thanks to Adam's Friends quotes and all. I am so bad at knowing what I am looking at on an ultrasound. At one point we were looking at the heart beating and I asked if that was the face. Yeah, so I was a little off.
Anyway, everything looks good. The baby is measuring 8 ounces and 18 weeks 3 days, which is right on. I do have marginal or partial previa, where my placenta is right next to my cervix instead of up higher like it is supposed to be. The doctor said it isn't anything to worry about right now since most times this fixes itself because when the uterus gets bigger, the placenta usually moves up too. But if for some reason it doesn't move, I'll most likely have to have a c-section. So, we'll see.
We got a ton of pictures, including some 4-D ones. Our little girl loves to have her hands by her face and apparently is modest too. The lab tech had to prod her a few times to get her to move her legs so we could verify "she" was not a "he". We are really excited to have another girl in the family, although a couple times I've heard "Poor Jack" today. Don't worry, Jack is a tough kid and he will survive. Besides, now he will have another girl to help him in his Disney Princess obsession :)


9 comments:
The whole "princess disney obsession" is exactly why Jeremiah said "Poor Jack!" His only source of manliness if Adam, and we see how well that is going! =) Yeah for another princess...I mean girl!
I bet Olivia is happy! Congrats!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you and your cute family. Is Livvy so excited? Congrats! Thanks for letting us know. Who in their right mind would ever wait until they deliver to find out?? :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Every little girl needs a sister. :)
I am so excited for you. While you have heard "Poor Jack" I have heard "You must be so sad!" as if I would be sad that you are having another girl and I have all boys! I'm so excited to go shopping for cute girl clothes!
Yay! Congrats! That will be so fun for Olivia! Jack will love her to pieces too!
What is this poor Jack business? He'll just have great training to be a little ladies man! He already has two girls that love him to death:)
Little girls are so fun!! Congrats!
Post a Comment