Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ABC Tag

My friend Miriam tagged me a while ago and since Olivia is enthralled with "The Polar Express" (I know, it's June) and Jack is taking an early nap, I thought I'd at least try to get it done.

A-Attached or Single?- Very attached. Married with 2 kids and one on the way!

B-Best Friend?- Adam and my sisters, Kelli and Celeste

C-Cake or Pie?- People who know me know I am not a cake fan, although I like cupcakes (weird, I know they are the same thing). I'd have to go with pie- cherry, lemon, chocolate, all of them! It's all about that yummy crust.

D-Day of Choice?- Saturdays. Adam is home, I can sleep in or nap, and we can get things done together.

E-Essential Item?- There are way too many for just one: internet, cell phone, binkys, Burts Bees chapstick, minivans with DVD players....

F- Favorite color?- Usually blue for everything except black for clothes. I'm pretty blah with my clothing.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Neither really, I like cinnamon bears though.

H-Hometown?- Lakewood, Washington

I-Favorite Indulgence?- Betty Crocker's Warm Delights. They are way yummy! And bubble baths, but right now our bath is so uncomfortable. I love my parent's jacuzzi tub though.

J-January or July?- January is my birthday month, but I hate the snow. I'll take the lesser of two evils... July.

K-Kids?- Olivia- 3 1/2, Jack- 1 1/2, baby due at end of 2008

L-Life isn't complete without?- Family

M-Marriage Date?- December 28, 2001

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brother

O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples. I don't like the white stuff on oranges and I am terrible at peeling them.

P-Phobia and Fears? Spiders and anything else that is creepy crawly. I'm pretty paranoid so there are way too many others to list here. And I'd look like a loony.

Q-Quote?- Is it weird I don't have one? I'm not a big "quote" person.

R-Reason to smile?- Every day I get to wake up (early) and hang out with my adorable kids who always make me laugh, see my wonderful husband, and know that I am bringing another child into this world soon (but not soon enough). I have plenty of reasons to smile. I'm just too tired to do it all the time!

S-Season of choice?- Fall. I love the colors and the crisp air.

T-Tag ten people?- No thanks. Just assume I tagged you if you want to try this out.

U-Unknown fact about me?- I don't know. I talk about myself all the time (is that a bad thing?), so I don't know if anything is unknown. Apparently some people don't know I'm a triplet. Um... I love to sing in the shower. I think I sound like a rock star in the shower so I go for it, dancing and all. I hope that is not too much information. My little shower voyeur, Jack, thinks I'm pretty funny.

V-Vegetable?- Zucchini, squash, broccoli, carrots- I usually like them cooked rather than raw. Oh, and cucumbers dipped in ranch. Yum!

W-Worst habit?- Lack of confidence and procrastination

Y-Your favorite food?- I love most food. It depends on the day. I usually go for Mexican or Asian, although Cleveland has opened my eyes to BBQ (I love RJ's and Texas Roadhouse)

Z-Zodiac Sign?- Capricorn

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm with you on the cake and cupcakes thing. I don't like cake, but I'm good with cupcakes. Weird. And Ben I were married on Dec. 28, 2005.

Celeste Pearson said...

So I pretty much knew most of this stuff. Do your friends know where you learned to booty dance (FYI - the stand up tanning booth!!). Haha! Reading your blog makes me want to hang out with you!!

Kelli said...

Um, Olivia will be 4 in less than two months...I wouldn't necessarily say she's 3 1/2. Fun to read, you and I have a lot in common, if that isn't weird. What songs do you sing in the shower? I need to try that sometime!

Ana Lee said...

I love that you sing in the shower! haha, that's awesome.

Carrie Anne said...

thats a fun post! i am also glad to hear you are in the kirtland play again...wish we could be there for it...oh i love cleveland summers & all the fun things to do! i miss shaker pool, too!