Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jack's new chair


Jack is obsessed with sitting in Olivia's dresser like it's his own personal throne. He cries when I take him out of it. He even pulled a book into it the other day. I'm afraid that it will either break the drawer or the whole dresser will fall, so I took him out after I took pictures.

7 comments:

Summer said...

I don't understand what the fascination is with kids and dresser drawers! I've had to tell Logan to stay out of his drawers several times! He actuially broke the bottom of one because he was standing in it! Cute pics of Jack!

Stina said...

Jack has such a cute personality. I'm glad to get to know him through your blog. Kade is always emptying Jordyn's or Austin's drawers. I find underwear and socks all over. Thank goodness he hasn't tried to climb in though. PS. I talked to Celeste and Kelli yesterday--did you miss the memo to call me?

Alison Day said...

Well yeah! it IS the perfect chair. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it! Way to go Jack!

Celeste Pearson said...

Kids are so weird in their ideas and obsessions! I think what Jack enjoys the most is being around all that pink - it is the new black! Give him and Olivia a big kiss for me! (P.S. You know you can buy these tether things that hold furniture to the wall so they don't tip over - just FYI!)

Carissa Poyfair said...

My contract says I can't put bolts in my wall, and those tether things require bolts. I'm definitely investing in those when I move though! And yes, Stina, I missed the memo. Sorry!

Rachel said...

Jack is so funny. Carter is obsessed with the potato/onion drawer in our kitchen. Now that I think of it, Jack loves that drawer too! He and Carter empty that thing first thing every date night.

Kristin said...

That's so fun you have family close by! Jack is too funny...cute pics!!