Yes, the Poyfairs have arrived in Cleveland! As much as I loved spending time with my family and seeing my brother come home from his mission, Dorothy said it perfectly: "There's no place like home!"
Even though we had the worst flight (and night) of the year, we finally made it into bed around 2am, sans luggage or car seats (which the airline lost somewhere in Minneapolis during our 3 hour layover- apparently that wasn't enough time to find the right airplane). I knew it was late, even on Pacific Standard Time, when Olivia was crying because she wanted to go to sleep, not the other way around.
Anyway, I'll definitely have a longer blog post later, complete with sarcasm and pictures, but I wanted to let you all know that we are home, so you can sleep better tonight Cleveland! We've missed you.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Welcome home! I missed you and your blog! I can't wait to catch up and hear all about your fun trip!
Cleveland missed you too! Glad you're back! Can't wait for the new posts.
So are you already planning your next trip?! =) Maybe next time you won't pack ALL your skivvies...you never know when you might need them. Glad you are surviving sans luggage (as we are!).
We are thrilled to have you home too! The house was too quiet without you guys. Sorry about the flight and luggage nightmare. We will be sure to NEVER fly NW airlines!
Welcome home! Can't wait to get updated on the blog now.:) Happy New Year!:)
Post a Comment