Thursday, January 24, 2008

Olivia's Aspirations

The other day Olivia asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told her, "I want to be a Mommy" and she quickly told me that, no, I wanted to be a princess. I can live with that.

I asked her if she wanted to be a princess when she grew up. She said "No, I am a princess. I want to be a doctor. I want to give Jack-Jack shots, but not Mommy shots, just Jack-Jack." You can guess we were at Jack's 15 month appointment earlier that day and he got shots- and found out he is 27 pounds! What a big boy!

2 comments:

Celeste Pearson said...

Oh what an aspiration! I love that she wants to be a doctor only to give shots to Jack. What a sweetie! And she thinks you are a princess - she is a delusional sweetie! :)

Kelli said...

I like that she already knows she's a princess. And yeah for a future doctor in the family! We need one =)