This is what happened when I gave Jack a piece of chocolate and turned my back for a few seconds (note: do NOT turn your back on Jack. This is when he goes for the DVD player or the remote or the dishwasher or Olivia's hair, etc.).


Thank goodness for OxyClean and baby wipes, right?
8 comments:
But he looks so happy making the messes!:) I love Olivia's story about being a princess and giving shots...amazing what they absorb, huh?;)
Jack laughing looks like Olivia in the top picture. How cute! And I love that it only took him seconds to get to that state. I'd love to see what he and Kade would do together.
And congrats that he's a 27-pounder. Wow! You must have amazing arms!
I wouldn't have reached for baby wipes, we would have gone straight for the bathtub. Remember when Olivia gave Roman chocolate? You're going to have to put a GPS system on him so that you always know where he is...or just follow him around all day to keep him out of trouble...but then what would you have to blog about?!
I'm so glad you found a good book to read! Aren't they SO GOOD? It's so depressing when you finish the last one, because you just want the 4th book to be written so you can read it! Beware of withdrawals when you finish! Then you start reading her website and trying to find out everything you can about the next book and stuff...so addicting!:)
I love the pictures! Don't you love the things kids manage too accomplish when your back is turned for just a second!
Jack, I love it! What a funny picture, but you know when it comes to chocolate, it is always worth the mess! You can't deprive your kids of the greatest stuff on earth! I can't get enough of Jack's grin, it lights up the room.
He is hilarious! SO cute! Love the big cheeks. That pictures of the moment is so cute with the Sunday School Manual. Maybe he'll be as good of a teacher as his Dad was for us. :)
Love thie pictures!!! Jack is definitely enjoying himself!
Post a Comment