So we are in a babysitting groups with the Halls and Days, and let me tell you how awesome this is. For those of you who do not know what a babysitting group is, it's where we switch off babysitting each others kids so we can go on dates and stuff. Like Rachel and Garrett are watching the kids tomorrow night so the Days and us can do a date night or get Christmas shopping done, and then next Friday is the Days' turn to watch the kids, etc. Anyway...
We watched the kids a couple weekends ago. This is the cute picture of the kids (sans Jack and Carter) watching "Ratatouille" with their popcorn. They were way cute and watched most of the movie on the couch.
Jaxson, Olivia, Rylynn, and Emma
This, however, is Olivia's funny reaction to the beginning of "Ratatouille". Little back story- Olivia saw this movie in the theater (her first time) with Adam, and apparently did not like the beginning part where Remy falls down a waterfall in the sewer. Before I even saw the movie I knew there was a part like this because whenever she saw a preview for the movie or a picture at the store she'd say "Oh Ratatouille! I cried with the waterfall. It was scary!" So enjoy her funny reaction, and thanks to Jaxson for teaching her that it is not scary, that it is a fun water
slide now. She actually likes this part of the movie now! Adam especially likes the faces Olivia makes. She is definitely our drama queen (just like her mother!). Oh, and pause my music to the left so you aren't hearing both at the same time.
8 comments:
Carissa your kids are cute! That's so funny!
Carissa, I love that picture, you have to send it to me! Rylynn and Olivia are a couple of nuts! Can't wait to see what they will do tomorrow night.
I love your babysitting group. I wish we had friends here that we could do that with! We've only been on one date in Toledo since August, isn't that sad?
What a fun group! And Olivia is growing up so so big! Girls....
That video is awesome! The expressions are priceless! Those are the moments when I go "Oh, I should have recorded that!" I also love the Christmas music too! I might have to steal that idea from you! BTW, how are your bruises doing? Ü --Summer
Hi Carissa. I'm so glad you noticed me. I added you to my friend list so that we can keep in touch. As you can tell, I'm a new-be at this whole blogging thing. I have a lot to learn, like how to add music to mine. At any rate, we'll be in Florida from 12/20-1/1. We booked our trip back in June thinking Kory would be having his homecoming before we left. How long will you be in town? We'll still try to get together if your still here.
I am so glad you guys can get a night to yourself! If you ever want to double we would be happy to!
Oh I love Olivia! She is so dramatically cute! That video is my favorite. You are right, we ARE so lucky to have our date night group (having good kids definitely helps!) They always ask for popcorn over here too and say, "we want a movie theater!" So cute, I love your blog!
Post a Comment