Well, I got tagged again. This one is a little different than the one before and I know you are all dying to know more about your favorite person... me!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*I was in high school still, getting ready to graduate.
*I was working at Old Country Buffet as a hostess.
*I was on the Lakes Dance Team (aka Lancer Dancer)
*I was living with my parents
*I was applying to colleges, like BYU and Ricks
5 things on my to-do list today:
*Take the car in to get the DVD player fixed
*Go grocery shopping... this is priority!
*Finish the laundry
*Put the kids down for naps- the time change has thrown them off
*Call my sisters
5 foods I enjoy: (I have to pick only 5?!)
*Cheeseburgers- the greasier the better!
*Deep fried anything (well, almost anything)
*Anything Italian- spaghetti, lasagna, etc
*PF Changs food- all of it!
*Salad with lots of stuff on it
5 bad habits:
*I'm way indecisive
*Picking at my nails so they are too short
*Being impatient
*Drinking too much Diet Dr Pepper
*Procrastinating
5 of my favorite toys:
*My Tivo
*My cell phone
*My kids :)
*Guitar Hero for XBox 360
*The internet
5 people I tag:
*Elise
*Miriam
*Rachel
*Ali
*Kendra
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your fave foods sound really good right now. And drinking lots of Diet DP isn't a flaw! It's great stuff that makes me feel good any time of day. I need to do this, it sounds like fun to do. Des tagged me, I just need to get on and do it.
I actually am dying to hear more about you. The more the better! I love that you were a Lancer Dancer. :) That's where you learned all your ghetto moves for dance clubs (well, except one dance move...). These make me miss you guys tons! Come back to me soon!
It is always fun to learn more about my favorite neighbor and friend:) You forgot to add that you make the best desserts ever! Yet another thing I am thankful for.
BTW, I love the Carrie Underwood song on your playlist. Is that new? Does she have a new cd? I have no idea what is going on in the adult music world as I am now stuck listening to little bear movies and winnie the Pooh while we drive!
What! You didn't tag me!!! And this is a cool tag, not one of those long ones that takes an hour to finish. However, I do love your answers (like being indecisive - it's a Hjelm trait). And Diet DP is a flaw - go Diet Dew!!! Or Diet Coke - whatever.
Post a Comment