What? I don't see anything wrong with the picture! Haha...we're just smarter I guess, we don't put the tp on the roll right now because Roman loves to unroll the whole thing too.
That is such a classic picture that someday when Livvy gets married you can put it on her video slide show! Haha! See, the reason we don't let Rix go potty by himself is because once when we did he peed all over the floor and didn't tell us until Bryan (or was it me?) stepped in it. Learned our lesson real fast!
ha! atleast it was only toilet paper and not some food from the kitchen strewn everywhere! i love living through you and your sisters lives! i get the joy of watching children grow without the pains of it all! LOL!
I am a stay-at-home mom while my husband is (finally) a dentist in the Lakewood area. I absolutely love spending time with my kids. We love to travel, eat out, and go shopping. In my spare time (wait, what's that?) I like to cook, read, and sleep in.
5 comments:
What? I don't see anything wrong with the picture! Haha...we're just smarter I guess, we don't put the tp on the roll right now because Roman loves to unroll the whole thing too.
Ha ha ha ha!!!
hahhaa....i love the look on her face :) I think the toilet paper was just asking for it...
That is such a classic picture that someday when Livvy gets married you can put it on her video slide show! Haha! See, the reason we don't let Rix go potty by himself is because once when we did he peed all over the floor and didn't tell us until Bryan (or was it me?) stepped in it. Learned our lesson real fast!
ha! atleast it was only toilet paper and not some food from the kitchen strewn everywhere! i love living through you and your sisters lives! i get the joy of watching children grow without the pains of it all! LOL!
Post a Comment