Jack is pulling himself up to stand. He did it on Sunday in his crib, where we quickly proceeded to lower the matress so he would not take a dive for his binky on the floor. This morning he pulled himself up to the coffee table, where he proceeded to completely clear off all the magazines and such (things that I mistakenly thought were out of his reach- ha!). He went in for his 9 month appointment and we found out that he has gained one whole ounce since his 6 month appointment. Yeah, I know, from 21 lb 14 oz to 21 lb 15 oz. It may seem miniscule to you, but when your 9 month old weighs almost 22 lbs, you want him to only gain an ounce for the sake of your arm muscles! Most likely it is because he has been really active and mobile, even when he wasn't actually crawling, and because he stopped eating in the middle of the night too. It took 2 separate doctors to get his weight. He kept moving and reaching for things and wouldn't sit still long enough for the scale to register. The doctors thought he was so funny because as soon as we would take something away from him, he would reach for something else. He is so full of energy, that I am not looking forward to him walking!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Look what I can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey, welcome to our world! Nothing on the coffee table is safe anymore! Glad to see he's up and about and keeping you busy!
Our coffee table is bare - even magazines aren't safe (Bryce rips them up). And I would have loved to have been at his doctor appointment. Good luck with a mover!
I love chubby babies!!! How about you show us a pic of those arm muscles on your next post!! :) :D
Post a Comment