Jack fell asleep in the swing like this. I thought it was so cute, since he never falls asleep in cute positions like this. He had a really funny print on his face too, when he woke up. Olivia walked in while he was sleeping and giggled at him. He must have been really tired!
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559263512xMjSNA?vhost=good-times
So I don't really know how to make the video only play when you tell it to, but oh well. Just click on the link and enjoy it anyway! I'm new at this whole video blog thing, so just humor me!
So I don't really know how to make the video only play when you tell it to, but oh well. Just click on the link and enjoy it anyway! I'm new at this whole video blog thing, so just humor me!


5 comments:
So why do your kids and kelli's kids all sleep in the cutest positions??? That is so adorable.
he's too cute. i'm sure you keep him up at night, what kind of parents are you?! =)
So stinkin' cute!!
Look at you inserting video and stuff. Very impressive. He is adorable. Gracie just fell asleep on the floor today. I don't know why, but I always feel a twinge of guilt whenever my kids fall asleep anywhere but their beds. Is it just me?
No, it isn't just you. I always hear that little voice that says "If you had just put him in his crib..." but this is too cute anyway. And he did the same thing later in the day. I think it's time to put the swing in storage!
Post a Comment