My friend, Brooke, took really cute pictures of my kids for Father's Day. I used the pictures to make presents for Adam and my dad. Adam got a small frame for his cubicle in the dental clinic as well as a collage frame that we haven't put together yet. I sent my dad a collage frame as well with some of my favorite pictures. Then my father-in-law got 5x7s of my fave pictures. We took the pictures in a cemetary, which was huge and full of awesome places to set the kids, like stone steps covered in moss and beds of ivy, as well as those small buildings where individual families are buried (I don't know what those are called!) but they had really awesome pillars and stairs on them. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these, and be aware that I am aware that Olivia isn't smiling a lot. She was weirded out by the new location and would only smile at the end of the photo shoot when Brooke bribed her with chocolate! 
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i love the one of olivia pulling jack's face into a smile. how cute!
So so cute!! And that red hair is amazing!! I love it!
Grow up! So I don't comment on every posting! Sue me!!! Seriously, sue me. Anyway, of course I think your pictures are cute and of course I think Bryce is a cuter red head, I mean, JACK is a cuter red head. But you know what I really mean, right?
If you mean that Jack is the cuter red head, then yes I know what you mean. Totally.
Then you totally didn't get what I meant. I mean, come on! He has POYFAIR blood in him so Bryce is so cuter! You know I'm kidding - they will be fun playmates and with Roman's crazy curls we can call them the Hairy Era or something like that - you can get more creative if you wish.
kelli has updated her blog sooner than you, you complainer! ok so it's only one day. but still... tsk tsk to you my dear! xoxo
Post a Comment