So, Jack learned to clap about a week ago and it is the cutest thing ever. He gets so excited when he claps, and will start to clap whenever we say "Yeah!" or "Hooray!"
http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3050316710101449504HReYqU
Okay, so I can't get the video to play on my blog, so you will have to click the link to see it, but it is so worth it! I am starting to hate Webshots...
Anyway, next stop, crawling. He is so close to crawling too. He will crawl forward with his hands and has one foot out, but keeps the other foot underneath him, like the splits almost. If he ends up on his stomach he'll crawl backwards into a sitting position. Today he was supposed to be taking a nap, but I heard clapping so I came in and found him sitting up in his crib just clapping at himself, as if he were applauding his accomplishment all on his own. Anyway, he has learned to roll onto his stomach, crawl backwards, and sit up in bed. This doesn't bode well for me at naptimes anymore!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Who knew we could be so excited about clapping?! That is so dang cute!!!
Way cute! The video made me miss you guys so much! I'm homesick for Poyfairs!!!!
And, since you're having trouble with videos, try YouTube. It's what Denise uses...
Post a Comment