Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Olivia's "pro" Baptism Picture Shoot

Photography is one of those hobbies of mine that I wish I had more time for. I love taking pictures and am glad that (I think... or hope!) I'm good enough to no longer feel the need to pay someone else a ton of money to take my kids pictures in a stuffy studio with generic props and underpaid staff. Hopefully at some point in my overly-busy life I will find the time to actually pursue my photography hobby!

So Olivia got baptized in August and I didn't have the time to take these until October. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm, and we headed out to the church grounds to get these done. She is such a champ at taking pictures. She always does what I ask her to and has finally outgrown that weird smile phase.

Again, we are so proud of her for getting baptized. She has taken it very seriously, takes her Book of Mormon everywhere, and proudly wears her pink CTR ring (until she lost it- and she was inconsolable about losing it- so now we need to buy another one).



















1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sooo cute! I love these pics!