Monday, April 22, 2013

Achievement Days

Is it Achievement Days? Or Activity Days? Anyway, I can't believe I'm old enough to have a girl in Activity Days. I remember being the Activity Days leader in Steilacoom and Olivia would tag along sometimes, and she was so young compared to those girls. Now she is one of those girls!

They had a meeting to showcase what Activity Days is and to get to know the girls better. She had to bring some things to show who she is, and she did a great job picking out some things that represent her.
She chose her headshot from the Summer Musical and a copy of the Savior of the World she was in to showcase her love of performing and singing. She brought a stack of books to show that she loves to read (so proud!). And she brought a book that she wrote herself to show that she loves to write and draw (she has made probably a hundred books, most not finished and some just a retelling of a movie she saw, but they are all really good!)

No comments: