Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pierce County Fair 2012

We decided to check out the Pierce County Fair. It's literally up the road from our house and it's a lot smaller than the Puyallup Fair, but just as much fun. We didn't have to deal with huge crowds and long lines. The kids loved it!
Olivia loved watching the tightrope walkers.
They were all youth doing this. It was pretty amazing!

Madelynn also loved it.

Jack was just excited to get started on the rides!

I kinda liked the goats. They were wearing these cute sweaters!

A moment of getting along... I had to photograph it for posterity.

Cutie Jake in Papa's hat.

Papa and Adam representin'!

Yay! Nana and Papa paid for the kids to each go on a couple of rides (it may be smaller than the Puyallup Fair but it's not much cheaper...)

The kids loved the roller coaster.



I just love that you can see Bryan's face in the side of the car.

Seeing their faces afterwards makes the atrocious amount of money almost worth it :)

Sisters :)

Madelynn and her cousin Cole had waaay too much fun on the cars. I'm just glad they won't be getting their actual licenses for a long time.

Rix and Olivia got to go on big kid rides!

Aw, what happens when we run out of tickets!
 
We had a great time, ate yummy food and ended the night with cotton candy. Of course.

No comments: