Olivia turned 8 on August 4. I can't believe I am old enough to have an 8 year old. Especially one who is so smart and beautiful! She is in the third grade and loooooves to read and write. She has written way too many books, most of which make no sense but are super cute anyway.
Olivia had some of her new friends over for a little party. I will admit, I am not good at planning parties. I have seen some friends online who are amazing at making every party look magazine-worthy, but I am not that talented. I'm just glad Olivia was happy with my mediocre planning skills!
First up: Family Par-tay
Olivia blowing out her candles.
She wanted a pink cake, so I went with ombre.
One of her presents, a big, fluffy blanket. She loves to cuddle on the couch and be warm, just like her mama!
What happens when the boy cousins get together. And the dads don't help keep the chaos down at all.
Olivia then had her friend party, Hello Kitty style:
I found these super cute cupcake topper printables online for free. Love free things.
Liv and her friend Madeline from Lakewood.
Jill, Ashley and Katie celebrated with us too.
Jack was oddly okay eating and drinking lots of pink things.
The girls got to make beaded bracelets and necklaces.
More candles and wishes. Hope they came true!
Liv made out like a bandit at her party, getting lots of really neat things!
Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us!
Olivia LOVES:
Reading- especially the Fairies series and chapter books
Pancakes
Wendy's and Panera Bread
Sleeping in (definitely my child)
Writing and drawing
Being on stage for any reason
Playing outside
Learning to ride her bike
Olivia DOESN"T LIKE:
Tomatoes
Being laughed at or embarassed
Long car trips
Being bugged by Jack and Madelynn
Getting her hair brushed


No comments:
Post a Comment