Olivia and Adam, right before the baptism
Jack, Olivia and Madelynn. Liv is a great example to her siblings!
The whole family! I rarely get one of these pictures so I'm glad we took one!
She loves her necklace, which was a birthday present from Adam and I.
The best I could do with wet hair :)
So happy! I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized!
After the baptism, we held a barbecue for everyone that wanted to stay. We had burgers and salads that Celeste and others brought and chips and the beautiful CTR cake JoLee Watson made for Olivia. White cake with strawberry filling, which was Olivia's choice.
Papa manned the grill.
Nana manned the Jacob.
All that hard work baptizing made Adam a hungry boy!
Our friend Tasha from the summer play came to support Olivia. Thanks!
Sarah's kids have beautiful blue eyes. Sigh.
Olivia and her cake. It was huge! And yummy!
Grandma Sharon with Sarah and two of her children. Thanks for making the long trip to Lakewood to see us! Olivia was very excited!
Olivia with Nana and Papa


1 comment:
Holy cow that cake is amazing! I can't believe we are about to do this for Rylynn is a couple weeks. Seriously, I was looking through pics and videos of OH tonight and how did our little baby girls grow up this fast?! I so wish we could have been there for Olivia's special day! In fact, Rylynn just asked the other day if Olivia was going to be able to come to her baptism. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment