After I finished my class (the one that taught me how to use my camera, not how to take cute pictures) I realized that now I knew how to use my camera, but how in the world do I learn to take cute pictures with it? Practice, practice, practice! The only problem with that is the weather here has been awful and the lighting in my house is terrible, no matter how cool my camera is. So we finally got some decent weather (decent meaning not raining since it was still cold and cloudy) and we took the kids to the Castle park to play.
I'm also learning how to use an older version of Photoshop my sister Celeste gave me. And it helps my subjects are cute too. Cute pictures are hard to take without cute kids!
Stormy weather is coming! We left as soon as we felt rain. This is literally the only picture I got of Olivia. She wouldn't sit still long enough to take more than this one.
This little bug loves the camera too. But she would have rather been playing!
4 comments:
Your kids are so stinking cute! How fun that you know how to use your camera! Just wished you lived closer so I could use & abuse (and pay) you!
You're welcome to practice on my cute kids any time you want :)
It helps you have cute subjects to use! I think your pictures are so good! I love candid pics!
Did you really think your kids would sit still for pictures at a castle park?!! I know mine wouldn't dream of it. They are still cute though. I can't wait to have a fancy camera some day.
Post a Comment