Ever since I got my new camera, I've been wanting to take "professional" pictures of someone that isn't my children. My sister, Celeste, and her family happily humored me and let me take their family pictures at Steilacoom Park. I had fun learning while I was taking their pictures, playing with the settings and all. I really want to take some classes but they don't start until next year so we'll have to wait on that. So don't judge me too harshly!
Cole, almost 3, is a spitfire. He wanted to see each picture after I took it.
This is Bryce. We had to make him almost laugh in order to get a real smile out of him.
Rix is six (haha) and one smart little dude. He did everything I asked him to do!
The boys together.
The whole family. I think the reds are too bright in the bottom picture, which I think I accidentally did when I was editing them. Oops.
Celeste and Bryan. He had to lift her up on this knot in the tree trunk, which I'm sure wasn't comfortable for her either.









8 comments:
Great pics Carissa! You are off to a wonderful start! I love the one with the three boys in the window/doorway. Also Celeste's family is wicked cute :)
I think you did a great job! Where did you take the pictures at? Now that I know you can take pictures, I need to schedule an appt for Aubrey to get some done :)
These are amazing! What beautiful test subjects. Especially the bald one!
I think you did an amazing job! And you were patient (which I wasn't) which helped out so much! Thanks again for doing that for us!
So cute! They turned out great - way to go!
You did a great job! I love them!
There are some really good shots in there. I like the one with the boys in front of the red door the best. How cool that you are going to start taking classes next year. That is awesome!
Love your blog and your pics! What kind of camera did you get? I'm very into photography and wanting to take some classes eventually as well..maybe we could take a class together! OH and here's my blog address :stevensjr.blogspot.com
Post a Comment