Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Space

Soooo.... apparently you can run out of storage space on your blog? Well, that's what happened to me. I'm too cheap to buy more storage space (unless someone else has had to do that and they think it's worth it) so my blog will be on hold for a while. Either I'll start up a second blog or print my blog thus far on Blurb and delete some older posts for now. I'm contemplating it. It's all good, though, since I don't really have anything to share with you all anyway. We're boring and poor so we haven't done anything worth posting right now.

8 comments:

Janelle said...

You can also consider switching to Wordpress.

Exuberant Chaos said...

Its like a journal! You get to start all over again!!! Hope you don't quit now! I love reading your updates and silly as it may seem... I now can say that I "know" you.. ha ha... not really, but more than I ever would!

Good luck!

Garrett said...

Are you taking suggestions for naming your new blog? I was thinking something like "Cadam Industries" or "Adissa Industries". I would be happy to set it up for you, but this offer comes off the table at midnight...;)

Seriously... said...

that happened to someone else i know....hasn't happened to me yet. I think maybe the easiest thing would be to set up a second blog...."pyfair family v2.0" and just keep going. I hate the idea of deleting posts! Blog books are fun too though.....you could still do a blog book and set up a second blog.

that's my vote.

Rachel said...

yikes~

Maybe just delete video since they take up a ton of space. You better not stop blogging!

Kelli said...

LOL...cheapskate :)

Summer said...

WHAT?! I had no idea!

Melanie said...

Oh no! I had no idea. I haven't yet run out on mine but I am so not looking forward to it now. Is it terribly expensive to buy more space?