I thought I'd update you all on how cute Madelynn is. She is such a good baby (almost a one year old!) and I'm completely smitten. I'll probably throw in some pictures of the other two munchkins, but only because they are cute too :) Madelynn is a crawling pro and into everything. She loves to pull things off of bookcases and put anything she finds into her mouth. She pulls herself up on everything too, especially her activity table and Olivia's play kitchen, both of which make noises so she is completely entertained. She is also my little shadow, which sounds cute, but in reality it can get old really quick! She pulls open the shower door and gets water everywhere, has fallen down the stairs a few times because I had to run down stairs to get something and she was too impatient for me to come back (I know, we need gates!) and plays with kitchen utensils and pots and pans while I cook. Anyway, I'll update more after the cruise since I'm missing her first birthday. I'll have to post about her belated birthday party and all the other cute things she does!
This is what happens when I try to take Christmas pictures after church, when the kids are tired and hungry. Madelynn just cried, Olivia smiled but wouldn't look at the camera, and Jack turned his back on me like this no matter what I bribed (or threatened) him with.
I couldn't decide which of these were cuter from our latest photo shoot so I chose them all. Olivia actually took the last 2 photos. She asks me all day long if she can take pictures with my camera and sometimes she actually surprises me with some really good shots.
She isn't walking with this, just standing. Look at those thighs! I just want to eat them!
Seriously zoned in to On Demand, probably Spiderman or Scooby Doo.
Jack realizing he was spacing out and I got it on camera. Seriously, love the dimples!
Self-portrait. Can you see her missing tooth? The permanent tooth is already coming up!











8 comments:
she is so cute!!! i love that smile! and I think your jack and my kody could be twins. we miss you guys!
Cute kids!
So Cute!!! I love the chubba thighs! Rylynn would be so jealous of Olivia's missing tooth. Everyday she tries to tell me she has a loose tooth, that girl really wants the tooth fairy to pay a visit. She also is obsessed with taking pics with the camera, but hers have not turned out as good as Olivia's. So don't even tease me about moving to Spokane! We have said many times that you guys just need to move out here. We have a couple of dentist friends that have their own practice if you're interested:) Love the Christmas dresses! Are those from Amanda? I miss Jack's darling dimples too! Have so much fun on your cruise and Merry Christmas!
Julie pulls the shower door open all the time, too. Drives me nuts!
Except for her thumb blocking half the flash, that's a really cute picture of Olivia at the end.
So. Freaking. Cute. Seriously! I can't wait to see your kids again and we need to sit down for a serious night of bow-making. I only seem to actually get things made is with you! Give Madelynn and your other kiddos a big kiss for me!
Your kids are cute, but mine are cuter. Maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore because my kids make yours like, well, not as cute as mine.
What cute kiddos! I LOVE the Christmas dresses! Yeah, I'm usually taking the Sunday picture after church too because I'm running too late to do it before.
Have a great time on your cruise! I am so jealous, but I want to hear all about it when you get back!
Merry Christmas!
Hey Carissa! I was just catching up with your blog, and OMG your kids are SO CUTE. :) Madelynn is becoming such a lady!
BTW, I just created a new blog, The Rodriguez Family, if you want to check it out. :) Talk to you later!
Post a Comment