Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meeting the Family

This is Adam writing this one. I figure I can make my blogging debut when children are born. I thought it would be okay to give you some more pictures (not swollen "I was just born" pictures) of Madelynn. So here are a few with family and a few of Madelynn's first glamour shots. Carissa will be back to her full time blogging job soon, and she can fill you in on all the labor stuff. Please to enjoy.

Those are some proud parents!





My two favorite girls (besides Carissa)!!





One Proud Grandma!






Jack gives good hugs



Good little sleeper


12 comments:

Celeste Pearson said...

Hey first comment again! I love the pictures, especially Jack's "hug" and the last one where she is sleeping. So cute. And don't feel like it's possible to send to many pictures to us - the more the merrier!! ANd kudos to Adam for his blogging debut - not as good as me but who is?

Ana Lee said...

Soooo so cute! I love the cute family pics.

Kelli said...

I love the last picture of her sleeping, she's so cute! I think she looks a little like Carissa, but who knows, baby's change so much. Keep posting pictures. Adam, I'm impressed, I don't think Jeremiah even knows how to post pictures!

Jeremiah Lafranca said...

Blogging?? This is a violation of man law and your man card is therefore forfeit...oh wait, you never had one.

Congrats on the baby. We'll see her soon.

Sarah Anne said...

Very, very cute. It's nice to hear about the Poyfair world through Adam as well. Congrats again.

Stina said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And, you get to use all those cute party dresses over again! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Rachel said...

She is so adorable! Olivia looks so happy in that picture. I'm so excited that you choose Madelyn, that was my favorite name! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!

B-Hams said...

Congrats on your new baby and Adams blogging debut! I have something for your cute maddie, I will give you some time to recover before I stop by and bug ya! Congrats again!

Colin & Lori said...

Oh, she is soo pretty!! Congratulations and can't wait to see her in person.

Kristin said...

Congrats you guys! She's adorable! Let us know if you need anything!

Jess said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!

Carly said...

Congrats you guys! She's so adorable! Love the lips!