Yeah! I get the first comment! She is sooo cute and I can't wait to see more pictures - they change so much the first few days! Yeah!! I'm so happy for you and sad that I can't be there to hold her! I would totally let you all sleep while I just held her!
Oh I was going to be the first one to comment and Celest beat me! Wow! That was pretty darn fast, Carissa and she is beautiful. She looks nice and chubby (but no Myah!) I hope she's a good baby for you. Can't wait to see her in person!
I'm so excited for you, she's a cute little girl and I can't wait to see more pictures. Let us know all the details when you can, labor, hospital, how is she, stuff like that! Leslie says congrats too!
Aw! Welcome, cute little Maddie! Congrats, Poyfairs! I can't wait to see her in person and snuggle her tight! I hope everything went well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
I am a stay-at-home mom while my husband is (finally) a dentist in the Lakewood area. I absolutely love spending time with my kids. We love to travel, eat out, and go shopping. In my spare time (wait, what's that?) I like to cook, read, and sleep in.
12 comments:
Yeah! I get the first comment! She is sooo cute and I can't wait to see more pictures - they change so much the first few days! Yeah!! I'm so happy for you and sad that I can't be there to hold her! I would totally let you all sleep while I just held her!
Oh I was going to be the first one to comment and Celest beat me! Wow! That was pretty darn fast, Carissa and she is beautiful. She looks nice and chubby (but no Myah!) I hope she's a good baby for you. Can't wait to see her in person!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. I'm glad that you are doing well. I hope you are able to get some sleep. We love you!
I'm so excited for you, she's a cute little girl and I can't wait to see more pictures. Let us know all the details when you can, labor, hospital, how is she, stuff like that! Leslie says congrats too!
Aw! Welcome, cute little Maddie! Congrats, Poyfairs! I can't wait to see her in person and snuggle her tight! I hope everything went well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
Congrats! We were wondering when she would get here. And hey, the name aint bad either! :)
Jonathan
She's beautiful! Congratulations! Let us know if you need anything! (wow, that was a lot of exclamation points... it's just really exciting)
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! She's cutie and I love her name! I hope you're feeling great! LOVE YOU!
I am so excited for you and your family. I can't wait to see more pictures. Hope all is well.
Congrats!! She's beautiful.
Congratulations you two! That is fantastic. I hope all went well with the labor and delivery. She's beautiful and I'm very happy for your family.
She is a cutie!! Congratulations you guys! Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment