I went to the midnight opening of Twilight with about 20 other girls in the ward this past weekend. It was so much fun and I absolutely loved the movie, even if I didn't get to bed until 3am and was up at 8am with the kids. I went in with low expectations because, let's be honest, nothing can be better than the book. I really enjoyed the characters and felt that the movie got better as it progressed and I am so excited to see it again over Thanksgiving. Olivia also had her dance recital on Saturday. She has been taking ballet/creative movement/gymnastics with a friend in another ward, Lacey. Olivia loves her class and loves to show us what she has learned each week. Here are some pictures of her dancing! I tried to upload a video, but it isn't working (again) so I'll try and post the video at another time.
She is trying to show me the different positions and Adam is making her laugh.
Now Adam is having her pose for her "Glamour Shots" photo. Pretty good, huh?
Olivia is the first on the left during her dance recital. They also showed us their somersaults and different moves they learned, like skipping and walking toe-heel. She was very proud of herself and so were we. She did very good!
She is trying to show me the different positions and Adam is making her laugh.
Now Adam is having her pose for her "Glamour Shots" photo. Pretty good, huh?
Olivia is the first on the left during her dance recital. They also showed us their somersaults and different moves they learned, like skipping and walking toe-heel. She was very proud of herself and so were we. She did very good!She also had her first talk in Primary on Sunday. She knows I choose who gives talks in Primary since I am secretary and she has been begging me to let her give a talk. Adam helped her write it and helped her when she was giving it. She talked about Thanksgiving and being thankful for her family, her bed, food, the gospel, and her toys. She said that we need to thank Heavenly Father for our blessings and that she was thankful to be a child of God. Then she ended it "In the name of Jesus Christ, The End." Yeah. Adam just laughed. She did very good and had a lot of fun.


8 comments:
I'm going to see Twilight too, but maybe in a week when the crowds die down. I'm glad you liked it! And, Olivia is so cute! Did it melt your heart when you saw her on stage? It always gets me a little choked up. She's growing up so much! What a cutie!
That is so precious, "In the name of Jesus Christ, The End"! She is such a sweet ballerina too! Very cute.
So cute... Oliva is. Happy late birthday to Jack too. Wish I were there for the Twilight extravaganza. What fun! We went the next night, and loved it. Good luck these last few months of being preggo. 3 isn't as bad as everyone says. I think the hard part is the newborn. I forgot what work they are. But SO worth it!
I saw it again last night and loved it even more! I love Olivia's glamor shots! She is such a pretty ballerina! I really wish I could have heard her talk. It sounds so cute and I especially loved the closing:)
I can't believe she WANTS to give a talk. What a cutie.
Hey I tagged you!
I loved the movie too! Olivia is soooooo cute!
I'm so sad we missed the dance recital. Olivia looked so dang cute! And I'm impressed that she'll show you what she learns, Brenna will never tell me anything...she's probably naughty the whole time so she can't remember.
Your brother's wedding pictures are really cute, they look like a really cute couple!
What a cute little girl! I think you should name your next one abby thats my vote. I think Abbys are wonderful! I am glad things are going well for you!
Post a Comment